Google
 
Web www.taks-strategies.blogspot.com

Monday, April 09, 2007

100 percent reading taks first admin

Another year of third grade reading TAKS first admin results are in. If you are a teacher who cares greatly about your CEI (classroom effective index), then you care how well your students do on the test.

Remember, CEIs are calculated using the results from the first admin.; the point is to get them to pass the first time.

This year I had another section of 100 percent; this is the third year running that I have had success (100%) with the first admin. This is also the last year I will be in the classroom, as next fall I begin my principal internship.

I will continue to devote time, though limited, to my blogs and web sites. As I love the collaboration with my peers and sharing of ideas, it is not wasted time. I have really enjoyed all of emails and ideas you have sent over the years that have ended up on the blogs and sites.

We will all continue to help one another for the sake and success of all our students.

Once again, here is the formula for the third grade reading TAKS: Article.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

good post to test email

3:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
Juegos Friv 2 | friv 2 | Z6 | Frozen games

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.taks-strategies.blogspot.com
Free Counters
Web Counter